[Avalanche] Now Deals on ALL Designer Shoes & Footwear from the Gucci Store Chanel

eliott tchen Clumps3 at optonline.net
Wed Apr 2 19:31:29 CEST 2008

Hey, did you get the news?
The time has come, We now sell directly to the public.
Being the biggest authorized dealer of Designer Shoes and Footwear,
We bring to you a wide selection of top brand names Shoes Boots and Heels.
Welcome to Prestige Footwear, the House of Gucci Chanel Prada Versace Dior
Dsquared and other high-end names, male or female, forget department store prices!
Really, What are you waiting for? http://www.checkshoe1.com
Buy 2 pairs and get 1 Free Designer Wallet, a $95+ Value!