[MSX] Illusion City musics in MP3

Jorrith Schaap msx@stack.nl
Thu Apr 17 21:11:01 2003

> 	For those who are interested on, I put the 26 MIDIs of Illusion City in
> MP3 format in the page. The MP3 were kindly recorded from a Roland MT-64
> module by Jorrith Schaap, and they sound very very very cool.
> 	Take a look at:

Just 2 things here: first of all, the module is a Roland CM-64, not an MT-64 (there's no MT-64 and the songs sound less good on an MT-32) :)
Second of all, because there seems to be quite some interest, I've uploaded both the Illusion City MIDIs and the 4 Gazzel MIDIs to funet in one lzh file. Enjoy them!

Greetz,
Jorrith