[MSX] Releases on the next Tilburg fair!

Rieks W. Torringa msx@stack.nl
Mon Apr 21 12:25:02 2003

Hi,

Yup, the fair in Tilburg is next week allright. The 26th of April, to be
exact.

After a relatively long period of silence, Sargon will be there again as
well. We will release English translations of two new games: Hydlide 2 and
Randar 1. The English translation of Randar 2 will be available again as
well. Also, we will demonstrate the English translation of Rune Worth, which
is far from finished yet.

If you want to know more about the translations, visit the Sargon homepage:
http://embark.to/samanet or
http://217.121.144.99/samanet/sargon/

Bye,
Rieks.

Visit Samanet - A page about Japan, MSX, Sargon, etc.
http://217.121.144.99/samanet/index.html