[MSX] Music Module, Keyboard and PC audio card

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha msx@stack.nl
Wed Apr 23 15:29:00 2003

> Imagine to have a Music Module installed on your MSX, and the music keyboard
> connected to the Module.
> Imagine also to have the midi output port connected, by cable, to the input midi
> port of a PC audio card.
> So, is it possible to play music with the keyboard and listen to it or register
> it into the PC?

I know you can play MIDI musics in your MSX and lister/register it into the PC. I
did this with Illusion City MIDI musics with my TR.

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha         (adriano@alsoftware.com.br)
http://www.alsoftware.com.br/adrianpage/

* As opinioes expressas neste e-mail sao de minha inteira
  responsabilidade e nao refletem a posicao da A&L Software *