[MSX] Wich roms to exctract? (Yamaha network)

Jetze Mellema msx@stack.nl
Wed Aug 13 10:54:01 2003

Hello,

Several people asked me for the roms of the Yamaha YIS-503IIIR so tried to
extract them. So far no problem, I used getrom.bin and it found MSX2.ROM,
MSX2EXT.ROM, DISK.ROM and a 16kB and 32kB rom. I know that the 32kB rom is
the networkinterface because it was not detected after I removed the
interface.

Does that mean that the only rom of interest is this 32kB rom, or are the
other roms also important? And how about the other 16kB rom?
--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Jetze Mellema
http://www.mellema.net/homecomputers
Nieuw: Yahama YIS-503III R MSX-based network!