[MSX] Fwd: Ikeda`s PRICE LIST

Alex Wulms msx@stack.nl
Thu Aug 14 00:52:00 2003

Hi fellow MSX fans,

Please see forwarded the latest price list from Ikeda. As usual, he has=20
interesting products for sale.

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms

----------  Doorgestuurd bericht  ----------

Subject: Ikeda`s PRICE LIST
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 11:23:09 +0900
From: IKEDA <BRB35357@nifty.ne.jp>
To: <undisclosed recipients>

Kuniji Ikeda' Price List  10th August 2003
 These are all second hand used items.

1. HARDWARE

   a)MSX1

    SONY HB-75
    Computer only
    I donot know fine work or NOT
    Price:     2437Yen
    Fujita

    Pioneer Palcom PX-7
    Computer only
    You must get this, if you want play MSX LaserDisc games.
    Weight:    8.4Kgs
    Price:     7009Yen
    b39829902

   b)MSX2(without FDD)

   c)MSX2(internal FDD)

    Philips NMS8245/19
    Computer only
    220V- 50Hz 28W
    Price:    9756Yen
    Condition:I donot test of work.

   d)MSX2+

   e)MSXturboR

   f)MSX HARDWARE

    CT-80NET (Gradiente)
    second hand used Brazilian RS-232C Cartridge
    condition:good
    Price:9725Yen

PPP
    PHC-DRII (SANYO)
    Price:    4429Yen
    (It's second hand used Data recorder for MSX. 2400Bps!)
    condition:good

    MOUCE CONVERTER  MC88P
    Maker:    W341
    Price:    2800Yen
    Stock:    0
    Condition:new
    Adaptor to connect PS/2 Mouse with PC-8801/MSX/FM TOWNS etc..
    You can use MSX with PS/2 Mouse, Touch-pen and Track-ball etc..

    MOUSE CONVERTER  MC88S
    Maker:    W341
    Price:    2600Yen
    Stock:    0
    Condition:new
    Adaptor to connect PS/2 Mouse with PC-8801/MSX/FM TOWNS etc...
    You can use MSX with PS/2 Mouse, Touch-pen and Track-ball etc...

    JOY STICK TJ-7
    Maker:    CASIO
    Condition:with BOX, fine work
    Stock:    1
    Price:    1279Yen

    JOY STICK HX-J400
    Maker:    TOSHIBA
    Condition:Only joystick
    Price:    497Yen
    e24667663

    3.5inch 2DD Micro Floppy Disk Controller  MPC-310H
    Maker:    HITACHI
    Condition:Boxed
    Price:    2296Yen
    52965244

    2DD MICRO FLOPPYDISK DRIVE HBD-20W
    Maker:    SONY
    Condition:NOT fine work
    Price:    2886Yen
    53568474

    OR-216
    Maker:    CASIO
    i.e.:     16KB Extension RAM Cartridge for CASIO Personal computer
    Condition:Cartridge only
    Price:    398Yen

   g) OTHER COMPUTERS & CONSOLES

      g.1) Consoles from Nintendo

      g.2) Consoles from SHARP

      g.3) Consoles from SEGA

      g.4) Consoles from NEC HE

      g.5) Others

      g.6) break Console

           You can get some Electronics chip from it.
           Familly computer, MEGA DRIVE, PC Engine and Super famicom
            etc...
           Price:800Yen

2. SOFTWARE

   a) Cartridge softwares for MSX

   b) Floppy disk (original) software for MSX Computers

      THE FILE MASTER (3.5" 2DD x1)
      Desc.:       Backup & File generate tool
      Syetem:      MSX2
      SoftHouse:   Kyoto Media
      Price:       1134Yen
      Condition:   good

      Seiha (3.5" 2DD x1)
      Desc.:       Hentai Marjang
      System:      ?
      SoftHouse:   NIHON BUSSAN
      Price:       3337Yen
      Condition:   good

      Koroshi-no Dress 2 / Dress of murder (3.5" 2DD x2)
      Desc.:       Adventure
      System:      MSX2
      SoftHouse:   JAST/FAIRYTALE
      Price:       3930Yen
      Condition:   good

      Graph Saurus Ver.2.1 (3.5" 2DD x1)
      Desc.:       Graphic Editor
      System:      MSX2/2+/turbo R
      SoftHouse:   BIT2
      Price:       7430Yen
      Condition:   good

      Shadow Hanter
      Desc.:       Adventure
      System:      MSX2
      SoftHouse:   CHAMPION SOFT
      Price:       5330Yen
      Condition:   good

      LAST ARMAGEDDON(GB100001) with Playing guide book
      System:      MSX2 RAM64K VRAM128K
      Media:       2DD x5
      SoftHouse:   Brain Glay
      Price:       1909Yen
      Condition:   good

      LAST ARMAGEDDON  GB10001
      System:      MSX2 RAM64K VRAM128K
      Media:       2DD x5
      SoftHouse:   Brain Glay
      Price:       1000Yen
      Condition:   good

      FOCUS
      Desc.:       DISK COPY TOOL
      SoftHouse:   ITAMI COMPUTER CLUB
      Condition:   little used
      Price:       6568Yen

      PHANTASIE(sofbox ver)  ISBN-575-38504-2
      System:      MSX2/2+/turboR RAM64K VRAM128K
      Distribute:  FUTABA*SHA
      SoftHouse:   BOTHTEC
      Produce:     APROS
      Media:       3.5"2DD
      Condition:   New
      Price:       2469Yen

      KubikiriYakata  BM-901
      System:      MSX2 RAM64Kbytes VRAM128Kbytes
      Media:       3.5DD x5
      S-RAM:       Pana Amusement Cartridge
      Music:       MSX MUSIC
      SoftHouse:   BIT2
      Price:       1780Yen
      Condition:   Good

      Wizardry
      System:      MSX2 RAM64K VRAM128K
      Media:       2DD
      Desc.:       Dungeon RPG
      SoftHouse:   SIR-TECH SOFTWARE INC.
      Price:       666Yen

      POWERFUL MARJANG 2
      System:      MSX2 RAM64KB VRAM128KB
      SoftHouse:   dB-SOFT
      Media:       3.5"2DD x4
      Code:        MXDF-12003
      Condition:   good
      Price:       667Yen

      SUPER GREATE STRATEGY
      System:      MSX2 MSX2+ VRAM128K
      SoftHouse:   Microcabin
      Media:       3.5 2DD
      Condition:   not bad
      Price:       347Yen

      JESUS  HBJ-G063D E-G196
      System:      MSX2 RAM64K VRAM128K
      SoftHouse:   ENIX
      2DD:         x3
      Condition:   good
      Price:       999Yen

      PIXEL 2
      Tool box to make CG on MSX2
      System:      MSX2 RAM64K VRAM128K
      Media:       3.5"1DD
      SoftHouse:   T&ESOFT
      Condition:   littele used
      Price:       999Yen

   c) MSX Software for casetto version

      The enigma of Moo  MXMH 21004
      System:      MSX RAM32Kbytes
      Desc.:       Graphical adventure
      SoftHouse:   MagicalZoo
      Price:       665Yen

      DEZENI LAND  MX2003
      System:      MSX RAM32Kbytes
      Desc.:       Wonderful super adventure!
      SoftHouse:   HUDSON SOFT
      Price:       665Yen

      Portpia renzoku satsujin jiken  E-M002
      System:      MSX RAM32Kbytes
      SoftHouse:   ENIX
      Condition:   Good
      Price:       3580Yen

   d) ROM Cartridge only

      NEMESIS 2(RC751):              1892Yen
      F-1 SPIRIT(RC752):             1692Yen
      GekitotsuPenantRace2(RC766):   1692Yen
      SALAMANDER(RC758):             1592Yen
      BEE PACK:                      1191Yen
      GekitotsuPenantRace(RC757):    1087Yen
      ARKANOID:                       600Yen
      ARKANOID II:                    600Yen
      HYPER OLYMPIC I(SONY ver):      399Yen
      HYPER OLYMPIC II(SONY ver):     399Yen

3. Repair parts and Supply etc...

   FDD Round belt for Panasonis FS-A1F/FX/WX/WSX/ST/GT
   Part no.DFWV75C0009
   Price:    427Yen
   Condition:new
   http://www.gamesx.com/misctech/panamsxdrive.htm
   Stock:    13

   FDD Silicon belt for FS-A1F/FX/WX/WSX/ST/GT
   This is strong more than rubber belt. But expensive..
   Stock:    1
   Condition:new
   Price:    2510Yen

   BELT, FLAT  (FDD belt for SONY HB-F1XDMk2/F1XDJ/F1XV
   Price:    830Yen
   Condition:new
   Stock:    0

   Silicon belt for SONY HB-F1XD/XDmkII/XDJ/XV(MSX2/2+)
   Stock:    1
   Condition:new
   Price:    3000Yen

   DOS/V 2HD-FDD Connection cable for SONY HB-F1XDJ/XV(MSX2+)
   Price:    2601Yen
   Condition:new
   i.e.:     http://sites.uol.com.br/lsturaro/

   NEC Corporation FD1231T
   Useful Floppy disk drive for SONY HB-F1XD/XDmkII/XDJ/XV(MSX2/2+)
   Price:    880Yen
   Condition:I donot cheak of work.
   Stock:    0
   i.e.:     http://sites.uol.com.br/lsturaro/

   Multi colour ribon casetto for Panasonic FS-PC1
   CF-PR231CA
   Price:    938Yen
   Condition:new

   Green colour ribon casetto for Panasonic FS-PA1/PC1
   CF-PR230G
   Price:    838Yen
   Condition:good

   Joystick cable
   Price:464Yen

4. Game music CD

   1993 HUDSON CD-ROM2 MUSIC COLLECTION
   Souce:    Game for PC Engine CD-ROM like Record of Lodoss War etc...
   Condition:good
   Price:    1023Yen

   Dennoo Soogi / TRANCE VGM PARTY
   Condition:good
   Price:    2179Yen

5. Original guide book(Japanese)

   SONY MSX2 MSX-BASIC Version 2.0 grammar book:                787Yen
   Panasonic MSX2+ BASIC guide:                                 787Yen
   Panasonic MSXturboR FS-A1ST explanatory note:                787Yen
   MSXturboR FS-A1ST explanatory note of Colour word processor: 787Yen
   Panasonic MSX explanatory note of Kanji printer FS-PC1:      787Yen
   MSX Personal computer guide:                                 995Yen
   MSX-DOS SUPER HAND BOOK:                                    1195Yen

6. NV : Monthly MSX disk magazine by SYNTAX
   NV2003-3(#132) includeing MSXPLAYer:                1999Yen
   NV2003-4(#133) includeing MSXPLAYer(turboR version):1999Yen
   NV2003-6(#135) includeing MSXPLAYer(turboR version):1999Yen
   NV2003-7(#136) includeing MSXPLAYer(turboR version):1999Yen

ATTENTION!
(1) These prices are NOT includeing shipping cost. Please ask me cost of
     shipping. And you can cheak of shipping cost at
      http://www.post.yusei.go.jp
      http://www.post.yusei.go.jp/new-eng/index.htm
(2) I cannot help you if packet will get something trouble. I think that
     trouble is nothing. But you must pay risk yourself. I cannot
     garantee of safety.
(3) IF you hope, you can use registerd mail. But you must add cost of
     registerd.
(4) You must write me your country's tax system before I send packet.
     Because I donot know tax system of your country. For exsample, Italy
     Finland and Brazil are NOT good tax system for us.
(4) Of couse, my items are all ORIGINAL(NOT illigal copy).
(5) About hardware and software. I donot garantee of fine work. Because
     these MSX stuff are 2nd hand used.

Money late
 1US$    =3D 118.25Yen
 1Euro   =3D 136.2Yen
 1BP     =3D 195.34Yen
 1R$     =3D  40.6935Yen
 1AU$    =3D  76.35Yen
 1NZ$    =3D  60.85Yen
 1C$     =3D  84.14Yen
 1HK$    =3D  15.83Yen
 1SFR    =3D  89.13Yen

I can accept your payment via:
 a)Bank cheaq:Yen
 b)Money transfer to Japanese bank account:Yen, Euro, US$, GBP, AU$, NZ$,
    C$, SFR and HK$.
 c)Money transfer to US bank account(Union bank of California):US$
 d)IPO(IPMO):Yen
 e)Paypal:US$(Buyer must pay all cost of Paypal).
 f)Western Union money transfer
 g)Cash:Yen, Euro and US$

Condition
 look a new, good, littele used, dirty and ripped