[MSX] MSX Resource Center

Patriek Lesparre msx@stack.nl
Sun May 2 18:44:00 2004

Hello all,

I'm very sorry to have to do this, but I'm left with no other choice. You
deserve to know the truth...

MSX Resource Center, also known as msx.org, is not what they pretend to be.
MRC makes appeasing promises and statements over and over, which are proved
false or worthless later.
They try to keep up appearances of being a community site, but in reality
MRC turned into a hypocrite, elitist group, who try to cover up things that
make them look bad. Now, because they know I'm right, they are trying to
cover up me.

On the 29th of April, Latok (Anne de Raad, MRC) wrote on the MRC forums in
a thread in which I expressed some of the issues:
"I'm going to lock this thread. As you can all read, there is a conflict
between MRC and GuyveR800. We are going to try to solve things internally,
it doesn't benefit the forum to keep this conflict as public as it is now.
I ask everyone involved to respect the lock on the thread and let's clear
things out as soon as possible."

Today, I wrote a message on the forums called "Is this how you treat
people?!" stating that MRC had not contacted me at all, and they hadn't
replied or confirmed an email of April 25th either.
Shortly afterwards, MRC deleted that message, obviously trying to cover up
their bad manners and lack of communication.

Then I recieved a mail from MRC, that among other things, stated
(translated to english):
"Taking into account the recent developments, we do not feel obligated, as
Anne mentioned on the forum, to solve this case internally."

I already had my doubts about what they meant with "solve things
internally", but now it seems they don't feel like solving this afterall!
As with previous communications, had I not complained about not recieving
an answer, I probably would not have gotten one.

"What are you trying to accomplish with this message?", you may wonder.
MRC has on more than one occasion lied to me, falsely accused me, and
portrayed me as a troublemaker (both to people in MRC itself and publicly).
All I want is a public apology and full rehabilitation.

If I'm forced to, I will disclose the full history of events, but at this
point I will not, as my intention is not to damage MRC, just to make aware.

Peace,
	GuyveR800