[MSX] MSX Resource Center

Herbert Ackermans msx@stack.nl
Sun May 2 19:42:01 2004

Geesh, just shut the F*CK up.

I've only seen your name in posts about flaming, namecalling, attacking
people who actually do something and what else there is that is despicable.

I can't understand why the admins haven't already banned you from this list
as your singe intent is to put other people down, and then pretend to be a
"victim".

So please, if it is all soooo incredibly hard and bad for your person, just
go away and leave others in peace, others who DO contribute to the
community.

Stupid whining brat.