[MSX] Chase HQ cas file

Eduardo Robsy Petrus msx@stack.nl
Mon May 31 10:46:01 2004

I have never found anything like a "filter" in the cassette entry. At the
moment, I am able to recognize data at 11000 bauds in a 3,5 MHz MSX. And the
speed could be even higher using a more detailed format (let's say, a 64 KHz
sound card) and a faster CPU (Z80 at 6/7 MHz).

Anyway, 11000 bauds (real speed) is not very reliable. 8700 bauds is 100%
compatible if you use a decent CD player or a PC. I love to load games in
just a few seconds. 8 KB ROMs take about 12 seconds to load (including the
special loader!).

Regards,

Ed Robsy