[MSX] MSX fair Bussum update

Laurens Holst lholst at students.cs.uu.nl
Sat Sep 2 17:16:16 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Only a week left until the fair!

Recently, the following two groups have been added to the list of
participants:

- Bazix
- Totally Chaos Team

Also, the description of Darkstone has been updated. For the
descriptions, check out the website at:

    http://www.tni.nl/products/bussum/

As for the Marathon, the update of 2006-07-16 mentioned that there was
no confirmation yet, and I have to confess that I still didn’t get it,
but you can assume that there *will* be a ‘full’ Marathon again this
year (meaning that it will last until sunday morning).

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

~Grauw