[MSX] MSXDev games - in real MSXs

Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro ricardo at rio.terra.com.br
Sun Sep 17 06:29:14 CEST 2006

	Hi lads, I've been trying to run some of the games from the MSXDev
contest in my MSXes, but I hardly have any success. Maybe some old
tricks are needed to run that .ROM files with ExecROM, or even
LoadROM... Can I have your help?

	Thanks in advance!
--

--
Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro -=- M. Sc. Numerical Modelling -=- rjp_em_email.com.br

No one can think clearly with clenched fists.