[MSX] DOS2 format procedure

Jun Sung Kim jskim at netcodec.com
Fri Sep 22 08:49:16 CEST 2006

Thanks a lot for the previous DOS2 slot handling issue.
That was not the bug of mine ^^

Now I have another question for DOS2.

I have a disk format routine and it works fine but after format is
completed, DOS2 says:

"Invalid parameters" (or similar message)

It seems that DOS2 calls disk format routine in DISK ROM and read some
data back from the formatted disk.

What field does DOS2 check from formatted disk?

Greets,
Jun