[MSX] MAIL SYSTEM ERROR - RETURNED MAIL

Wynke Stulemeijer wynke at stack.nl
Fri Apr 27 21:54:30 CEST 2007

On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 12:36:52PM -0400, Jorge Vidal Wulff wrote:
> what the hell is this?

As far as we can tell, it is a mail error notification in a
non-Western character set. Probably something with spam and faked mail
headers (I have already discussed it with Manuel). At this point, I
consider it unlikely that it will happen again; if it does,
appropriate measures will be taken. In the mean time, I'm also looking
into filtering such mails as this one out.

Please, do not include the original mail when responding - it's not
readable anyway, so there's no point ;)

Kind regards,

Wynke
Mailing list admin