[MSX] Wonder Boy review

Benoît Delvaux mars2000 at skynet.be
Tue Dec 29 22:43:59 CET 2009

Yes, I remember that some jumps are really difficult, especially in the
second part (I needed the x,y pos cheats to complete the game !)

I'll take a look at your video. Besides, I'll add soon on MSX blue three
"general" search links to Googlevideo including the keywords "MSX", blueMSX"
and "openMSX". Japanese users make also many videos !

Benoît