[MSX] Portable Msx2 U1PRO01Ai ?

Laurens Holst laurens.nospam at grauw.nl
Mon Jan 3 14:19:45 CET 2011

If you take away enough, everything will be MSX-based, as half of the
systems out there at the time had either a Z80, PSG or VDP in them :).

Anyway, I suppose you could check out a BIOS dump if you could get your
hands on one, if it’s really closely related to MSX then it should have
a similar BIOS.

~Laurens

--
~~ Ushiko-san! Kimi wa doushite, Ushiko-san nan da!! ~~
Laurens Holst, developer, Utrecht, the Netherlands